Monday, May 19, 2014

There's a door where there was no door before!


Today, circumstances at work necessitated me taking a full hour lunch break, so I came home to let Tussey out and snoop on the progress upstairs. Here's what I found:

There's a hole in the wall, dear Liza, dear Liza ...
The thermostat is GONE!
Looks like we've got a mystery on our hands!

When I came home again at the end of the day, there was yet another surprise!


Epic photobomb by Tussey!
I thought the doors would all get repurposed,
but this is a new one!




Our contractor's Dad was a State High math teacher,
so I found it funny that he showed his work on the wall.
Check out that old school long division!


Ah-HA! Thermostat wire found in the hallway!

It appears that some of the formerly tiled drywall
can be saved. The lower sections were repaired.
The shower base, unpackaged and ready to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment